Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) - Academic Assignment Help
Order Code: 12_20_12783_253
Question Task Id: 229745
- University :
Liverpool John Moores University TvAssignmentHelp is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
United Arab Emirates
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
Assignment Task -
- The length of an introduction is usually one paragraph for a journal article.
- Include a few opening sentences that announce the author(s) and the title.
- Briefly explain the topic of the text.
- Present the aim of the text and summarise the main finding or key argument.
- Conclude the introduction with a brief statement of your evaluation of the text. This can be a positive or negative evaluation or a mixed response.
- Present a summary of the key points along with a limited number of examples.
- Briefly explain the author’s purpose/intentions throughout the text.
- Briefly describe how the text is organised.
- The overview should only make up about a third of the critical review.
- The critique should be a balanced discussion and evaluation of the strengths, weakness and notable features of the text.
- Remember to base your discussion on specific criteria. Good reviews also include other sources to support your evaluation (remember to reference)
You can choose how to sequence your critique. Here are some examples to get you started:
- Most important to least important conclusions you make about the text.
- If your critique is more positive than negative, then present the negative points first and the positive last.
- If your critique is more negative than positive, then present the positive points first and the negative last.
- If there are both strengths and weakness for each criterion you use, you need to decide overall what your judgement is. For example, you may want to comment on a key idea in the text and have both positive and negative comments.
- You can include recommendations for how the text can be improved in terms of ideas and research approach.
This is usually a short paragraph.
- Restate your overall opinion of the text.
- Briefly present recommendations.
- If necessary some further qualification or explanation of your judgement can be included. This can help your critique sound fair and reasonable.
This Academic Assignment has been solved by our Academic Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment Experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.