The Net Profit Before Taxes as Per The Profit and Loss Account, of Gaman Ltd - Accounting Assignment Help
Question Task Id: 359291
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
1. The net profit before taxes as per the profit and loss account, of Gaman Ltd is Rs 269244. With the given set of information, classify the given items as (operating / investing / financing), share the correct classification with logical reasoning And calculate the cash flow from operating activities TABLE BELOW For Theoretical Answer Assessment Parameter Weightage Introduction 20% Concepts and Application related to the question 60% Conclusion 20% For N Loss on sale of asset 95780 dividend income 26000 interest income 35000 finance cost paid on debentures 12000 gain on sale of investment 45000 Depreciation on fixed assets 85000 Amortisation Expenses 110000 (10 Marks)
2. Discuss the steps of performing trend analysis on the financial statements of any company. Download the Balance sheet of any company of your interest from the open sources. Perform the comparative analysis of that Balance sheet and discuss your findings. Hint to attempt: to choose a company from open source- type the name of the company in the web page. Download the annual report as available, latest. Identify the relevant data, and then perform comparative analysis of Balance Sheet of the company (10 Marks)
3. Mr. Akbar provides you with the following information-(all the transactions are separate and independent of each other)
- Started business with cash Rs150000
- Purchased goods for cash Rs 25000
- Sold goods to C on credit Rs 20000
- Paid salary for cash Rs15000
- Deposited cash into the bank account Rs100000
a. Identify the accounts being affected in the monetary transaction and Identify the type of accounts identified - real, personal or nominal (5 Marks)
b. Discuss the rule of passing the journal entry applicable here and pass the journal entry (Golden rule or transaction analysis, any of these rule/s can be taken as a base to justify the answer)
The above Accounting Assignment has been solved by our Accounting Assignment Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire considered worthy of the highest distinction.