The Nature of Business And Management Research, Planning or Project - Management Assignment Help
Order Code: MAS41728
Question Task Id: 271945
- University :
University of west London TvAssignmentHelp is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
Summary of Content:
The module begins with an introduction to the nature of business and management research and draws loose distinctions between, for example, pure and applied research, commercial and academic research, business and management research and qualitative and quantitative research. These various distinctions, whilst not mutually exclusive, illustrate the complexity of research and the breadth of research opportunities available to the postgraduate researcher.
The module continues by exploring some central questions around the contemporary social science research before discussing fundamental issues such as: how major ways knowing about business and management currently shape research in all areas of business and management. Thinking about the nature of knowledge and how it is known provides you with the ‘backbone’ for collecting, interpreting and evaluating your empirical data or information.
The module therefore covers a range of general topics including the contexts of science and social science enquiry; selecting research topics; formalising investigations; structuring a proposal; preparing a full proposal; research philosophies; research paradigms, methodologies and methods; collecting information; using secondary sources and reviewing literature; developing problem statements and research questions; collecting information through interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, observation, records and documents; content analysis; case studies; sampling; statistics; data analysis and presentation; research ethics and procedure; evaluating and reporting findings; planning and managing projects; writing-up and presenting research findings leading to the development of a full MBA project.
This module is an opportunity for students to bring together the knowledge and expertise of their MBA studies and to investigate a topic related to a business/management problem in depth. Each MBA Project will be individual and the content will be decided by you with the help and guidance of your allocated project supervisor.
In terms of choosing the project topic, while there will probably be considerable scope for your project, to start with, you might want to first explore any issues and problems based on your work experience, your employer’s preferences, and/or your post MBA goal.
Learning outcomes to be assessed
- Critically examine and evaluate ways of undertaking research project, (identify and investigate a question or hypothesis within a real-life business context).
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of major research paradigms and methodologies with particular, but not exclusive, reference to your MBA project.
- Review critically a range of relevant theories, ideas, concepts and best practice by reference to an appropriate range of literature and other secondary sources and to produce an accurate list of references.
- Produce a critically informed project proposal for the MBA project.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the appropriate ways of thinking about social science research, methodologies, techniques and tools available for undertaking research, including an understanding of different perspectives on the research process, data collection, analysis and evaluation.
- Present and critically evaluate the findings of primary research, and to analyse the results in relation to the secondary research findings.
- Draw appropriate and well-founded conclusions from the analysis, and to make cost effective, practical, and ethical recommendations.
- Present the above in a logically structured and well-argued manner.
This Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment Experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.