Internal Code : MAS3996
This task requires you to apply your knowledge to the start up business you will be establishing as part of your final business plan. The purpose of this task is to enable you to research the key characteristics and issues involved in starting a small business in Australia, and apply this knowledge to the start-up business you wish to establish in Australia. You are required to address the following characteristics and issues involved in starting and running a
1. List and define the key characteristics and issues involved in starting and running a small business in Australia.
2. Identify and compare ALL start-up modes.
3. Compare and contrast ALL ownership structures.
You are required to address the following in relation to establishing a new enterprise in Australia:
1. Identify and explain the nature and location of the new enterprise in Australia that you wish to establish as your own new start-up small business.
2. Indicate which ownership structure you have chosen for your business and explain why. What are the personal risks, if any, associated with this structure?
Enjoy 40% Discount on All Assignments. Call: +61 282 942 025