SP5 2018 Assignment 2: Poster to Disseminate the Findings of their Research Project - Nursing Assessment AnswersDownload Solution Now
Nursing Project AssignmentAssessment 2
is worth 55% of the final grade and the equivalent of 2,500 words. The word 'equivalent' means that the work and effort required to complete this assignment is taken into account. The total word count in the 3 slides will be less than 2,500 actual words.
Students are required to develop a slide
that could be presented as a poster to disseminate the findings of their research project. In the
slide, students will discuss what they have learned in the Nursing Project course and how they think this knowledge could influence their practice as a new Registered Nurse
Objectives being assessed: CO 4, CO 5.
SP5 2018 ASSIGNMENT 2 TEMPLATE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS: Part A slide:
Work into each section on the slide, then delete the instructions. Do not delete the headings. 'Save' as you type.
Include the following information in the specified area: project title, student name and ID.
Briefly summarise the clinical issue (referenced) and include the research question. Paraphrase information from the 'Introduction' section of the Assignment 1 template. Be sure to paraphrase to avoid problems with plagiarism (do not copy and paste). Present in sentences and 1-2 paragraphs.
List the full reference for each of your four (4) primary research articles in correct UniSA Harvard format.
Five Key Messages
- Synthesised from the important findings from your 4 primary research articles ONLY. Reference your four (4) primary research articles as required. Use numbers in this section. Do not cite other references.
Implement and disseminate results for relevant target audiences
- Of your findings from your 4 primary research articles that you identified and discussed in Assignment 1. Identify relevant target audiences who would benefit from learning about your findings i.e., nurses clinical practice, undergraduate nursing students, patients, relatives, managers, nurses working in policy areas. Use each 'target audience' as headings and then write specific information under each heading that is relevant to that group. Can use bullets to present work.
You must therefore cite information (findings) from all your primary research articles in this section
, and can use other additional references, as relevant.
What is still not known or understood about the issue? What gaps in the evidence still exist? What still needs to be known to address the research problem?
- For research that could be conducted to address gaps, unanswered questions. Have a look at your primary research articles for ideas - what did the authors include in the recommendation section of their article?
Part B slide:
- Write about what you have learned in the topics in Nursing Project.
- How you think this knowledge will influence your clinical practice as a new Registered Nurse.
- Write in 3rd person and use paragraphs.
- Reference your writing
using references from the course
. You are not expected to locate new references.
- This reflection is not about what you have learned in previous courses or your research project.
Final Slide: Reference List
- Reference List
- Do not include the citations for your four primary research articles.
- Present using correct UniSA Harvard author-date