Internal Code: MAS6680
1. Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a form of internet marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve marketing and branding goals. What are the most effective strategies for a business willing to use social media as an advertising platform?
2. Workplace bullying (WPB) is common and can happen in any type of workplace. As such, WPB has a significant negative impact on the affected individuals but also impacts negatively on company productivity. What should companies consider doing in the effort to prevent or minimise this behaviour?
3. Distance/online education has grown in different dimensions to become the chosen route for many students studying at the tertiary level. What are the most significant advantages and detriments for students enrolled in an online course/degree?
4. Twenty-five percent of Australian children are either overweight or obese. Further, obese children are more likely to stay obese into adulthood developing both short and long-term health conditions, including Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Explain the main reasons for such phenomena and point out some preventative measures that should be taken.
5. Since 2010, there has been a significant increase in crystalline methamphetamine (ice) use in Australia. This has been accompanied by an increase in the level of addiction, increased treatment demand, and increased harms related to the drug’s use. Why crystalline methamphetamine has become the drug of choice and what could be done to prevent or minimise its use?
Enjoy 40% Discount on All Assignments. Call: +61 282 942 025