SEE321- Electro-Mechanical Systems: You have been selected as consultant for studying the feasibility of automation of an engineering process(sensor technology)by a client.- DEAKIN UNIVERSITY
Assignment Task I
Select any engineering process of your choice and produce a feasibility report covering following points: 1. Present simplified control loop of selected process. (10 Marks) 2. Describe principle of suitable sensor technology for that particular application. (15 Marks) 3. Support your selection of sensor technology with a critical review of its specifications. You are required to present reason for selecting that technology and its comparison with any other suitable sensor technology. Ultimate aim of this technical report is to satisfy the client with your selection of sensor technology.
Assignment Task II
Write answers to brainstorming questions provided in first 4 lectures in not more than 3 sentences.
Important Points ·
Aim of Assignment
This task aims to help you in achieving following learning outcomes
1. GLO2 – Communication: using written technical communication to inform, motivate and effect change
2. GLO4-Critical thinking: evaluating information using critical and analytical thinking and judgment
3. GLO5 – Problem solving: creating solutions to authentic (real world and ill-defined)problems
4. GLO6-Self-management: working and learning independently, and takingresponsibility for personal actions
5. GLO 6 – To complete the assignment task on time students will have to be able to manage their time and be able to effectively work independently
Enjoy 40% Discount on All Assignments. Call: +61 282 942 025