Internal Code: MAS5534
1. Determine the location of the Judds Rd rainfall station.
2. Enter the Judds Rd rainfall station location data into the Bureau of Meteorology’s Rainfall IFD Data System.
3. Extract the tables of IFD data for these coordinates for the 2016 IFD data.
4. Import these data into either Excel or R.
5. Create the plot of the IFD data for each AEP.
6. Add a series to the plots created in step 5 which shows the peak rainfall amount for the same durations for the Judds Rd rainfall event (Apr-May 2015).
7. Import the appropriate temporal pattern and Areal Reduction Factor data from the ARR online data hub.
8. Create the 72 hour design storm using the appropriate temporal pattern and Areal Reduction Factor and IFD data for an AEP of 1 in 100 years.
9. Plot this design storm.
10. Write a report, discussing the theory behind the design
The tool used for the assignment is dynamic (ie. 10% other data can easily be loaded and plots reproduced for another location)
Temporal patterns and Areal Reduction Factors 20% are appropriately applied
Discussion on the AEP of the May 2015 20% Rainfall event
Standard of report with appropriate referencing
Enjoy 40% Discount on All Assignments. Call: +61 282 942 025