Internal Code: 1HAJF
Nursing Assignment Help:
Answer the following questions:
Question 1- The skin plays a key role in body temperature homeostasis.
- Why must the body’s temperature be regulated?
- Describe the role the skin plays in body temperature regulation when the body is exposed to hot and cold environmental conditions
Question 2-Cardiovascular disease is a national health priority affecting many Australians. Elevated levels of blood cholesterol have links to cardiovascular disease.
- What is the role of cholesterol in the body?
- What are the role of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) and high-density lipoproteins (HDL) in cholesterol transportation and how is it relevant to cardiovascular system health?
- What dietary recommendations should be made to individuals in order to ensure blood cholesterol levels are optimal so as to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system?
Question 3-Vitamin B9 (folate) and iron are examples of essential nutrients that are important for a healthy body. For both Vitamin B9 and iron:
- Name two food sources high in the nutrient
- Describe the functions of the nutrient in maintaining good health for pregnant and non-pregnant individuals
- Describe the possible consequences to the body if there is a deficiency in the nutrient.