Public Health And Health Promotion - Methods To Measure And Value Health Outcomes - Economics Assignment Help
Order Code: MAS39670
Question Task Id: 252228
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
Health Economics assessment brief
For this assessment, you are required to critically appraise the following published study: MacMonegle AJ, Nonnemaker J, Duke JC, Farrelly MC, Zhao X, Delahanty JC, Smith AA, Rao P, Allen JA. Cost-effectiveness analysis of The Real Cost campaign's effect on smoking prevention. American journal of preventive medicine. 2018 Sep 1;55(3):319-25.
Learning outcomes to be assessed, you should be able to:
• Demonstrate knowledge and skills in the principles of using a variety of types of evidence and show an understanding of the links between evidence and practice.
• Demonstrate a systematic and in-depth understanding of how to select an appropriate perspective and time horizon for costing; sources of data and methods to estimate resource use associated with healthcare interventions.
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of criteria for defining good methods to measure and value health outcomes.
• Critically apply appropriate criteria to assess quality of available evidence and economic models (quality assurance and validation).
• Critically apply economic evaluation techniques to inform decision making.
• Gather, critically appraise and synthesise public health and health promotion related information drawn from a wide range of sources.
• Communicate effectiveness and cost-effectiveness evidence.
All assessments on this course aim to enable you to gain experience in different methods of communicating information. In this instance you will present both a poster and also a short presentation to camera. In all assessments we aim to assess you against how well you have met the learning outcomes. We will also give you marks for using the method of presentation well.
Guidelines for the Presentation of Student Work
• Your poster and video will be submitted into Wiseflow.
• You should not put your name on the poster or the video. Make sure your student number is visible on both.
• References must be in accordance with the Harvard System and must be labelled alphabetically at the end of the poster.
• Markers have the right to refuse to accept, or to mark, work that is not adequately presented.
• They can only mark work that you present on your A3 poster OR in a 10 minute video.
This Economics Assignment has been solved by our Economics Experts at TVAssignmentHelp.com. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style. Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remainsunhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.