PUBH6005: Portfolio Theory - Epidemiology Assessment Answer
- Internal Code :
- University :
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
Epidemiology Assessment Task
This assessment addresses the following
1. Assess levels of evidence and make recommendations
2. Interpret data arising from surveillance and research studies, including rates and ratios
3. Understand the difference between association and causation, statistical and public health significance
4. Critically evaluate epidemiological studies, including potential for bias, confounding and chance errors
- Search the library database to find three studies that answer your research question. All three studies must be of different study designs. For instance, you could include case control, cohort and RCTs. These studies do not have to prove their hypothesis or agree with each other. Please note that marks will be deducted if all identified papers are of similar study.
- Critically appraise all three articles you found. Your answers are to be written in the tables provided to you which was based on CASP checklist and other types of checklist.
- In the table, you are required to answer either “Yes”, “No”, “Unclear”.
- For each of the answer of “Yes”, “No” or “Unclear”, you will need to provide the “Evidence” that you found in the article to support your answers.
- For each of the “Evidence”, you will need to critically appraise stating your justification, compare and contrasting or/and providing solution. Please see table for an example of how “evidence” is written.
This Epidemiology Assessment has been solved by our Epidemiology experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.