PUBH6000: Social, Behavioural and Cultural Factors in Public Health - Social Determinants of Health - Report Writing Assignment HelpDownload Solution Now
- Internal Code :
- Subject Code :
- Country :
Social Determinants of Health - Report Writing Assignment Help
Assignment Task: PUBH6000 Section 1: Social determinants of Heart disease for Chosen population
- The burden of heart disease within your chosen population Provide an overview here of the burden of heart disease in your chosen population: referring to two of the following: incidence, prevalence, mortality, morbidity, survival or quality of life. In this section, you should summarise and appropriately reference information you have found from sources such as the Australian Institute of Health of Welfare (AIHW).
- Discuss how the social determinants of health can explain the burden of heart disease within your chosen population. Here you should discuss how the burden of heart disease in your chosen population can be explained by social determinants. Consider t health inequities and the social gradient here, and how disadvantaged or advantaged your PUBH6000 population is relative to the broader Australian population. Identify any particular social determinants that are relevant for understanding the burden of heart disease in this population group. Make sure you support all your points with evidence from appropriate sources.
Section 2: An intervention to address social determinants of Heart disease for Chosen population
- Propose a public health intervention to prevent heart disease in your chosen population that addresses at least one social determinant of health (e.g. working conditions/ unemployment, social support, transport, housing conditions, education, access to healthcare).
- Propose an intervention here to prevent heart disease in your chosen population. This can be a completely new idea or you can draw on PUBH6000 ideas from the research you have done on existing interventions (for example, physical activity or nutrition interventions). Either way, it must be clearly explained how your intervention could prevent heart disease, and how it addresses one social determinant of health. Clearly identify what this social determinant of health is. In terms of justifying that this intervention can contribute to reducing heart disease, and why taking action on the particular social determinant of health is important, make sure you support all your points with evidence from appropriate sources.
- Explain what other sectors can be involved aside from the health sector Identity here what other sectors could be involved in your intervention. Examples of other sectors include (but are not limited to) education, housing, transport, local government. Identifying PUBH6000 one sector is fine. Clearly explain how this sector/s would be involved in the intervention and justify why including this sector is important. Support all your points with evidence from appropriate sources.
This Public Health Assignment has been solved by our Public Health experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style. Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.