Internal Code: IAH182
Podiatry Assignment Help:
Knowledge and Understanding.
1. Critically analyse the principles of professional practice (ethics, confidentiality, consent, and maintenance of treatment records as required by professional and regulatory bodies and national guidelines and policies).
2. Critically analyse the roles of the multidisciplinary team in the context of specific patient groups including mental health, elderly and long term conditions.
Transferable/Key Skills and other Attributes.
1. Communicate – Learning opportunities facilitate communication through action learning sets and through
preparation for summative assessments.
2. Manage own learning - self-directed learning and reflection on own learning.
3. Problem solve – students will be able to critically apply knowledge to theoretical concepts and cases.
4. Work with others – opportunity through action learning sets aim to promote development of teamwork skills
through group work for assignment and viva preparation.
5. Information literacy – Students will learn to identify and define the information required on a given topic through
library databases and critically evaluate the information found and reference appropriately.
Critically analyse how the principles of health care practice and the roles of the multidisciplinary team influence your process of patient assessment (3000 words).
Include Ethical practice, confidentiality, consent, and maintenance of treatment records as required by professional and regulatory bodies and national guidelines and policies.
Factors that influence practitioner and service user interactions/communication (including MDT work/ interactions,
and communication with specific patient including beliefs and health psychology.
Your role as a Podiatrist with reference to the professional code of conduct (SCP and HCPC), professionalism, anti-discriminatory practice, core values of care and including contexts of care, evidence based practice and health inequalities.
An introduction as to what the assignment is going to cover; why it is important to consider the principles of health care practice (in this context) including what they are.
A clear main body covering all the concepts and information you wish to analyse – support with literature and professional standard documents.
A conclusion synthesising your main points and what you have learned for your future practice