Internal Code – MAS1649
Reflective Essay Writing
Using essay format and structure, develop a personal leadership model with reference to at least three (3) major areas of leadership (e.g. ethics, multiculturalism, teamwork, philosophy, psychology, power, leadership theory, management). Refer to the examples and instructions provided in the textbook for guidance and apply the following guidelines to your leadership model:
- Explain the main organizing idea or issue in your leadership model? E.G. credibility, vision, traits, relationships, etc.
- Describe what you consider to be the most important traits, skills and tasks of an effective leader.
- Explain the core values that your leadership model emphasises.
- Explain how the relationships in the organisation/group that exist will benefit as a result of using your leadership model.
- Describe the culture of the organization/group that would exist if your model was used.
- Explain what the leadership practiced in your model is seeking to achieve?
- Explain why your leadership model is different than what currently exists? If it is not different, explain why you have elected for the status quo.
- Explain how you will personally apply your leadership model.