PCR Primers to Detect the Adenine Mutation - Bioinformatics Assignment Help
- Internal Code :
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
Analysis of the NextGen data revealed a suspected somatic mutation in the biopsy sample in which, a thymine (T) has been mutated to an adenine (A) (depicted below in green). Your task is to verify this mutation by designing a PCR assay to specifically detect the adenine mutation in DNA extracted from the cells.
1. Explain in no more than 5 sentences on how your PCR assay will detect the adenine mutation.
2. Carefully design PCR primers to detect the adenine mutation.
3. Calculate Tm and GC content of each primer using the online ‘Tm Calculator’:
4. Tabulate the DNA sequence of your primers (5`?3`) the Tm’s, the concentration of primers and magnesium chloride along with the expected size of the PCR product.
5. Highlight region of the DNA that your primers will hybridize to.
6. List the temperature parameters you would use in the PCR to amplify the DNA, along with the number of PCR cycles.
This Bioinformatics Assignment has been solved by our Bioinformatics Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.