Patient's Risk Factors - Disease's - Disorder's Pathophysiology - Nursing Assignment Help
- Internal Code :
- Country :
Assignment Task :
• For this task you need to create a single page (using PowerPoint or Microsoft Word) colour coded concept map and provide a 750 word written explanation, demonstrating analysis of the case-study scenario emailed to you in the week I.
• In your concept map you must include:
I) Your Interpretation of ALL the patient's risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors link and relate to the diagnosed dig disorders using evidence-based literature;
2) A step by step sequence of the links between the aetiology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) A step by step description and outline of how the pathophysiology of the disease/disorder accounts for ALL the patient's clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario);
4) An analysis and interpretation of evidence-based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities for the patient's diagnosis (accurately linking these diagnostic investigations and treatments to appropriate points within the concept map).
• In your 750 word written explanation you must:
I) Explain how ALL the patient's risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and aetiology link to and account for the disease's/disorder's pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease's/disorder's pathophysiology manifests to produce ALL the patient's clinical manifestations (from the case-study scenario). 3) Using evidence-based literature Justify your suggested diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities listed in the concept map on their relevance and appropriateness for the diagnosed disease/disorder.
This Nursing Assignment has been solved by our Nursing Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.