NUR3020: Professional Transitions - Benefits of Reflection - Nursing Assessment Answer
- Internal Code :
- Subject Code :
- Country :
As the complexities of caring for a patient in our healthcare system increases there is a need to reflect on our experiences and to improve our own critical thinking processes, our delegation skills and our ability to be resilient to the constant changes and demands of the setting. As a registered nurse these attributes are important both personally and professionally for our health, the teams in which we work and for quality outcomes of our patients.
Course Objectives assessed:
1. Understanding the benefits of reflection and identify its importance to nursing practice, research and leadership
2. Appreciate the link between reflection, self-monitoring and improved client outcomes
3. Understanding how reflection linked to an effective and fulfilling Registered Nurse career
4. Recognising the usefulness of using a reflective framework to assist in the development of your reflective processes
5. Applying the key elements of reflection to your practice.
1. Reflect on your current capacity to delegate care to other staff working in your team and ask yourself: “What do I need to improve in relation to my ability to delegate care to others in my team to improve my capacity as a member of a nursing team providing quality care to patients?”
2. Reflect on your experiences working in collegial team relationships in the workplace or on placement and ask yourself: “Other than my communication style what do I need to improve in relation to my critical thinking skills to support decision making for patients in my care?”
3. Reflect on your personal and professional reactions to stressful situations and as a graduating registered nurse ask yourself “What do I need to improve to understand and manage my reactions and coping mechanism as a resilient health care professional?”
This Nursing Assessment has been solved by our Nursing experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.