NCS1202D : Evidence Based Practice in HealthCare - Nursing AssignmentDownload Solution Now
Internal code - MAS1629
Nursing AssignmentQuestion 1 - During this semester, we have examined how the principles of evidence-based practice (EBP) assist healthcare professionals in all disciplines to identify knowledge gaps and make informed decisions to complement (support) clinical expertise. You have been learning about the systematic process involved in the application of EBP in health. Application is the best way to enhance your learning, therefore it is required that you apply EBP process to the case study that follows. This application will take place over the first two pieces of the assessment. The two assignments are linked together in that assessment 1 is preparatory for assessment 2 in which (assessment 2) you will apply the principles of evidence-based practice (EBP). By attempting assessment 1, you will be applying the first two steps of EBP process.
- Identification of the MOST important NURSING need/ problem to be addressed;
- development of the guiding/ clinical (answerable) question;
- employ feedback on the first assignment to enhance the clarity of the chosen problem;
- shape (sharpen/ modify) the developed guiding/ clinical (answerable) question;
- locate the best available evidence to answer the question;
- appraisal of the evidence and resources to answer the question;
- summary of the appraisal for recommendations for best practice relevant to the identified need/ problem.