MPK713 - Consumer Behaviour - Marketing Strategies - Consumer Behaviour Assignment Help
Order Code: MAS40861
Question Task Id: 264644
- Subject Code :
- University :
Deakin Business School TvAssignmentHelp is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
The focus of the assessments is for you to use consumer behaviour theories and processes to investigate how consumers are likely to respond to marketing strategies and tactics for Smeg (see Smeg Assessment Brief for more information). Specifically, you are tasked with answering:
What strategies or tactics would you recommend to Smeg and why? How do consumer behaviour theories and processes help to inform your recommendations? You should be providing 2-3 recommendations for Smeg with the main emphasis focusing on exploring and analysing these recommendations deeply. You will be assessed on the rigor and depth of your analysis, rather than whether you have provided a number of suggestions or tried to explain it with a plethora of consumer behaviour theories.
This analysis is to be conducted in groups of 3 – 4 students. It is unlikely the unit team will approve an individual submission. Your arguments about how consumers will respond to the marketing strategies must be grounded in consumer behaviour theories and processes – this is not an opinion piece, nor a strategy piece but an argumentative piece based on your deep understanding contained within consumer behaviour perspectives. In other words, the focus is not on the detailed specifics of what exactly your recommendations would entail; but rather on why you are making the recommendation in the first place.
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
ULO 1: Understand and evaluate the behaviour of consumers using a multi-discipline approach (psychology, behavioural economics, philosophy and sociology) and analyse the factors that influence their behaviour
ULO 2: Critically evaluate, synthesise and disseminate meaningful information from digital resources, databases, academic journals and marketing research data, to demonstrate insights into consumer behaviour
ULO 3: Demonstrate a variety of communication skills to articulate appropriate consumer marketing strategies, models and frameworks across diverse contexts
• Limited to a maximum of 500 words, which includes all elements of the assignment, including tables, figures and in-text citations, but does not include the cover/title page, or the full reference list at the end of the assignment.
• Cover page should have name of assignment, group number, student names, and ID numbers.
• The proposal must be uploaded to the Assignment 1 Proposal Dropbox on DeakinCloud by the due date and time or earlier.
• Submit as a Word document (not .pdf)
• Harvard style referencing – At least 10 high quality references including a minimum of 7 academic journal articles, is expected at a postgraduate level for a well researched assignment of this length.
• Embedded (in-text) citations are included in the word-limit.
• References should be included on a different page.
• If you do not submit your proposal, you will not be able to submit the assignment, and will receive zero for all the assessments (Assessment 1, 2, 3)
• If you use psychoanalysis theory or Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, you will receive a zero and be asked to re-write the assignment (an explanation will be provided in class).
This MPK713 - Consumer Behaviour Assignment has been solved by our Consumer Behaviour experts at TV Assignment Help. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.