Internal Code: 1HAGI
In groups of 3, students will develop a Study Guide (SG) for Topic 8 of the unit – ‘Leading and Managing Change’.
The Study Guide is to be structured in the following manner:
1. Introduction to the Topic
2. Key Concept A
3. Key Concept B
4. Key Concept C
A ‘Key concept’ is a distinct subject or theme that is central to the topic of Leading and Managing Change. Examples include: ‘change models/theory’ and ‘resisting change’. Only three concepts can be covered in the SG so groups are advised to make their selections carefully.
The complete SG will be assessed on a group basis. The marking rubric for this component of the assignment will focus on the Introduction and Summary content, as well as how effectively all sections of the SG are integrated.
Each Key Concept section of the SG will be developed by an individual team member and it will be assessed on an individual basis. The sections are to contain the following features:
1. An introduction to the Key Concept and basic description (approx. 300 words). The rationale should be provided for why the concept is central to the topic and how it fits with (is linked to) the other two Key Concepts.
2. A set of (2-4) learning outcomes (i.e. what will be learnt from studying the Concept learning material).
3. Directions to the learning material that is to be studied. Students are encouraged to use materials from non-traditional sources such as Websites, videos and Open Education Resources. They also have the option to use content from published textbooks, however the same source cannot be used for more than one Key Concept. If printed material is used, a copy is to be provided in the Appendix section of the Report.
4. At least one learning activity that will help to reinforce the stated learning outcome(s).
5. A ‘Reference List’ that accurately identifies the learning material and any other published sources referred to in this section of the Guide.
Enjoy 40% Discount on All Assignments. Call: +61 282 942 025