MITS5003 - Wireless Networks & Communication Report Writing - 2019S2 - Analog Modulation and Frequency Modulation Waveforms - Communication Assessment Answer
- Subject Code :
MITS5003 - Wireless Networks & Communication Report Writing - 2019S2 - Communication Assessment Answer
1. Convert the binary data “110101” into analog waveforms using the following modulation techniques:
a. Two-level Amplitude Shift Keying
b. Two-level Frequency Shift Keying
c. Two-level Phase Shift Keying
d. Differential Phase shift keying
e. Four level Amplitude Shift Keying
f. Four level Phase Shift Keying g. Eight level Amplitude Shift Keying
2. With fc = 1000 kHz, fd = 50 kHz, and M = 16 (L = 4 bits), using Multiple frequency-shift Keying (MFSK), compute the frequency assignments for each of the sixteen possible 4- bit data combinations.
3. Draw the approximate Analog Modulation and Frequency Modulation waveforms.
4. Draw the 16 QAM Constellation Diagram having four different amplitude levels and four different phase levels.
5. Explain and draw the Error Detection Process for Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC).
6. Compute the frame check sequence using Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) for the following information: Message = 111010110, Pattern = 101110
7. Compute the transmitted signal using Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum for the following information: Input: 101, Locally Generated PN bitstream: 011011010110, T = 4Tc
8. Explain why the square and circle shapes cells for cellular communications are not appropriate as compared to hexagonal shaped cells.
This MITS5003: Communication Assessment has been solved by our Communication Assessment Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.