MIS171: Business Analytics - Data-Driven/Fact-Based Solutions To Complex Business Scenarios - Business Assignment Help
Order Code: OAE4989
Question Task Id: 122395
- Subject Code :
- University :
- Country :
Connect with MIS171 Expert Now
The assignment consists of three parts:
Part 1: Data Analysis
When conducting the analysis, you will apply techniques from descriptive analytics, visualisations, probabilities, hypothesis testing, and confidence interval calculation. Hence, you will use various tables, graphs, and summary measures. When exploring data, we often produce more results than we eventually use in the final report, but by investigating the data from a number of angles, we can develop a much better ‘feel’ for the data: a deeper understanding of the data. Always ensure that
you consider relevant modelling assumptions.
The analysis section you submit should be on Q1 to Q6 sheets of the Excel file. Where possible, it is always useful to produce both numerical and graphical statistical summaries as sometimes, something is revealed in one that is not obvious in the other. Your analysis should be clearly labelled and grouped around each question. Poorly presented, unorganised analysis, or excessive output will be penalised.
Only use cells B2 to Z26 for the results and the rest of the sheets for calculations. Only the information in these cells RANGE (B2:Z26) will be marked.
Part 2: Email
You are required to reply by email, detailing all essential information and relevant conclusions from your data analysis. You are allowed no more than 2 pages to convey your written conclusions. Remember you should use font size 11 and leave a margin of 2.54 cm. Please consider the following dot points very carefully.
• Keep the English simple and the explanations succinct. Avoid the use of technical statistical jargon. Your reader will not necessarily understand complicated statistical terms, thus your task is to convert your analysis into plain, simple, easy to understand language.
• The email is to be written as a stand-alone document (assume that the Shepparton City Council will only read your email). Thus, you should not have any references in the email to your analysis, nor should you include any charts and tables in your email.
• Use an email format for your reply. That means the email heading (e.g. To:, From:, Subject:) should be included, the recipient should be addressed at the beginning and the signature or name of the sender should be included at the end.
• When composing your reply, make sure that you actually answer the questions asked. Cite (state) the summary statistics of importance without referring to your analysis section. Do not copy the questions in the email.
• Sequentially number your answers in both your email and your analysis (1, 2 ... 6) to match the Shepparton City Council email.
• Include a simple introduction at the start of the email and a summary/conclusion at the end.
• Marks will be deducted for the use of technical terms, irrelevant material, poor presentation / organisation / formatting and emails that are over two pages long or copy questions in the email.
When you have completed the email, it is a useful exercise to leave it for a day, return to it and re-read it as if you knew nothing about the analysis. Does it flow easily? Does it make sense? Can someone without prior knowledge follow your written conclusions? Often on re-reading, you become aware that you have made some points in a clumsy manner, and find that you can re-phrase them much more clearly.
Part 3: Interactive Dashboard
The minimum requirement is a neat, functional, interactive dashboard. It is expected that the
dashboard include up to 5 interactive components. The Microsoft Excel file should contain a separate
sheet for the interactive Dashboard.
The following questions will help guide you in designing an interactive dashboard.
1. What are the most appropriate visualisations for the dashboard?
2. What about choices of colour?
3. How can I make the dashboard interactive?
This MIS171: Business Assignment has been solved by our Business Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.