MGT501: Business Environment - Charles Sturt University - Reflective Writing Assignment Help
- Internal Code :
- Subject Code :
- Country :
MGT501: Business Environment - Reflective Writing Assignment Help
Assignment task: MGT501 Part A It is a statement of intent which should document your intentions regarding your studies at Torrens University and how they might help you develop professionally. The purpose of this reflective assessment is to help you become aware of your thinking and how it can be used in describing, analysing and evaluating learning experiences.
- How do you define business?
- Why did you choose this course?
- What kind of past experience (or interest) do you have in this area?
- How has your experience (academic, work, etc.) prepared you for this course?
- How do you ensure the required outcomes of your course are met?
- What can you do to manage and monitor your studies to a successful conclusion?
- As you think about the future, how might you apply your studies in later life?
- What kind of goals would you like to set for yourself with regards to this course?
Your Assessment 1; Part A should also include a brief description of your initial understanding of Business Environment and Economic Principles. In writing your reflective statement of intent, you should justify your choice of studies; identify how your studies relate to your own experiences and how you may apply your knowledge in the future. Think carefully about your previous experiences and current expectations. Your statement should be clear and succinct showing that you have short-term and long-term goals and an understanding of what you want to do with your degree. Your statement of intent is a reflexive writing piece, to be presented in the first person (I, Me, My, Mine) and should be written in accordance with the following:
- You should write in the first person because this is about YOU, your reflections and your interpretations. (e.g. “I considered this advice to be...... because it had a big impact on my.........and it helped me to understand my............”).
- Try to be as specific as possible, use brief examples to illustrate your points and select examples that enable you to demonstrate learning against the attributes in the rubric.
- All other principles of academic writing apply, including strict referencing, acknowledgement of the work of others and avoidance of plagiarism.
This Reflective Writing Assignment has been solved by our Reflective Writing experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style. Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (wi?_th free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.