Internal Code: 3CGJ
Policy Proposal Report Writing Assignment:
• Develop innovative approaches and creative thinking;
• Clearly describe the process used to analyse strategic issues;
• Develop awareness of ethical and social considerations for strategic solutions;
• Enhance global perspectives for strategy;
• Awareness of ethical and social considerations for strategic issues;
• Assess organisational strengths and limitations.
How the assessment fits into the subject/course:
Manipulation and presentation of data in organisations is becoming increasingly important in the management of stakeholder expectations. The assessment in this subject allows students opportunities to explore the role of managing information systems, the impact of technological change on the management of information.
Assessment Linkages of Assessments 1 and 2:
Assessment 1 supports the student in progressively building knowledge to support in the completion of Assessment 2 where students are asked to consider policy, identify risk in organisations taking into account legal, cultural and ethical issues in context.