MBA502 - Global Emotional Intelligence Test - Johari Window Model for Self Awareness - Management Reflective Essay writing Assignment Help
Order Code: 12_19_6376_9
Question Task Id: 76766
- Subject Code :
- University :
Kaplan Business School TvAssignmentHelp is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
Connect with MBA502 Expert Now
Emotional Intelligence, Cultural Intelligence, and Diversity
Write a reflective essay after:
1. You have taken the two surveys
2. Your two friends complete the two surveys to evaluate you
3. Use the Johari Window to discuss the results
4. Show the results of your surveys to your lecturer (if you are an online student email them to your lecturer)
1. Complete a self-assessment through the Global Leadership Foundation’s Global Emotional Intelligence Test (GEIT).
2. Contact two people who know you reasonably well (e.g. work colleagues, close friends, family members). Provide them with the link or hard-copy version of the same two survey instruments and request that they complete the survey as an assessment of you and mail their survey results to you once completed.
3. Using the Johari Window model for self-awareness, critically analyze your own findings and those of your associates to reflect on what you have learned about yourself. Write a Reflective Essay based on the assessment results you have gathered. Discuss key areas of strengths and areas for improvement. In particular, review the major differences between your self- assessment and those that you received from your chosen two associates.
4. In addition to an introduction and conclusion, the reflective essay should comprise three main sections:
In Part 1, critically compare your results with those of the two people who evaluated you. In your analysis, use the four quadrants of the Johari Window; i.e. Open, Blind, Hidden, Unknown.
In Part 2, analyze your strengths and weaknesses based on your own survey results.
In Part 3, reflect on what competencies you would like to develop in order to function well as a global citizen. Provide practical examples with the assumption you work in a culturally diverse global organization.
• Integration of these reflections with theoretical concepts.
• A reflective essay can be entirely written in the first person.
• A brief discussion of identified strengths and areas for development, presenting your own results, your associates’ results, and a discussion of the patterns, similarities/differences and trends you discover.
• Evidence of integration of feedback received from your associates, as well as consideration of your own past experiences and feedback from other sources you have received in years gone by.
• A clear conclusion reflecting on how your new insights may assist you with a potential career in a culturally diverse organization.
• A reference list.
• Proof of completed surveys, both yours and your associates’ (Face-to-face students to give these to their facilitators in Week 5 at the end of the seminar. Online students to scan the tests and email them to their online facilitator).
This MBA502 - Management Assignment has been solved by our Management experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.