MBA403 - Financial Analysis Report - Management Assignment Help
- Internal Code :
1. Your Task Select a company that is currently listed on the ASX.
2. Write a Financial Analysis Report using an essay structure to interpret a company’s most recent annual report.
1. Students will write a Financial Analysis Report for a stakeholder (external investor or internal manager) that interprets the annual report of an Australian company. The Report will clearly state recommendations about the company’s suitability for share investment or internal management. The company should be listed on the ASX.
2. Students will be assessed on the thoroughness of the financial analysis. Thoroughness requires a logical justification of why financial and non-financial performance indicators are included in the analysis. The analysis will be formally written to meet the expectations of a stakeholder.
3. The report is limited to 1000 words, plus or minus 10%, excluding title page and bibliography.
1. Select a company that is currently listed on the ASX.
2. Write a Financial Analysis Report that interprets the company’s most recent annual report. This report will need to be written for a stakeholder (external investor or internal manager).
3. Research additional information beyond the annual report about the company’s performance. Use the group financial results if the annual report presents financial results for the group and parent company.
4. Justify the selection of financial and non-financial performance indicators that are relevant for evaluating the company’s financial performance.
5. Use a formal language and structure of your report. Refer to Resource A below. Include relevant non-financial analyses. Refer to Resource B below.
Resource A – Financial Analysis Report content Executive summary The executive summary should be approximately 10% of the total word count.
1. It provides a background of the company chosen, the main business activities and the purpose of the Financial Analysis Report.
2. The analysis will present and discuss the financial results and performance indicators extracted from the company’s annual report.
3. A concise commentary should explain the significant changes in the financial results.
1. The interpretation should be approximately 70% of the total word count.
2. Interpret the causes of the changes in the company’s financial performance. Justify the inclusion of financial and non-financial performance indicators in the Financial Analysis Report.
3. Research additional non-financial performance indicators from a wider range of sources beyond the company’s own publications.
4. Discuss the company’s business activities and the financial implications of the activities. Apply financial and non-financial performance indicators to explain trends and issues in the company’s financial results.
This Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.