Management Decision Making: The Balanced Scorecard for the Success- Strategic Management System- Management Assignment HelpDownload Solution Now
Internal Code: 1HAAB
Management Assignment Help:Task: The objective of this assessment is to display your group’s knowledge and understanding of the balanced scorecard as a strategic planning and management system and how to adopt it within a business environment. Introduction Your group is asked by a consulting firm – ‘We will make your business great again’- to design a strategic management system for a business specialising in retailing home improvement and outdoor living products called – ‘The Business’. ‘The Business’ was recently acquired by agrocery and liquor retail chain, traded on the Australian Stock Exchange. You were told that though ‘The Business’ made A$1 billion in sales last year, its operating income was nil, and the new manager, John Clarkson, was given five years to improve the operation of ‘The Business’. The 5-year goals for ‘The Business’ are:
- Increase sales every year to reach at least A$5 billion in five years or sooner
- Achieve positive operating income with aReturn on Sales of 15%
- Increase market share to at least 11% in five years or sooner
- Perform a SWOT analysis of ‘The Business’ –(600 words)
- you need to list at least four issues for each element of SWOT analysis – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats; and
- you also needto elaborate whyyou considered these particular issues in your analysis.
- Summary of the SWOT(100 words)
- Design a balanced scorecard for ‘The Business’.
- draw a strategy map based on the objectives that you develop for ‘The Business’;