LAW103: Husnee and Nasru - Happycat Ltd. - Business Law Assignment Help
- Subject Code :
- University :
MNU BUSINESS SCHOOL
Connect with LAW103 Expert Now
Introduction: This assignment is to be done individually. The assignment contributes 40% towards the final grade of the subject and it carries 100 marks.
Aim: Students are expected to:
1. Learn how to apply specific aspects of business law to practical problems
2. Learn how to deal with issues that arise in everyday business and commercial activities
3. Identify and connect important concepts of business law to most types of business law areas.
Husnee and Nasru are close friends and colleagues and Husnee is working under Nasru. Nasru saw a Shell at Husnee’s office cabin and he eagerly wanted it. Husnee refused to sell, telling him that he bought the shell for his daughter, but Nasru took it to his cabin. Later on, Husnee informed Nasru that he bought the shell for MVR 500. Nasru gave MVR500 to Husnee. After more than 4 months’ time, Husnee and Nasru had a dispute and they are no longer friends. Husnee requested Nasru to return the shell and he is willing to return MVR500. Nasru sold the shell to his friend Alavi. Husnee claims that he sold the shell because of undue influence from Nasru. The City Council adopted a policy of selling council houses to tenants. Husnee applied to buy a house. Before the council replies to the applicants, there was a local election and the political members of the council had changed. The policy of selling houses has been reversed and the council refused to sell the house to Husnee. It is Husnee’s hobby to breed pedigree cats. So he wanted to buy a land to do this. The seller of the land told Husnee that the land would support 100 cats. The land had been used to breed cats previously. After the contractual agreement, Husnee came to know that the land supports only 80 cats. Husnee regularly buys three months’ supply of cat food at a time from Happycat Ltd. The contract of sales provides that (a) the buyer must inform Happycat Ltd of any defects in the product within a week of purchase, and (b) any liability for defective products is limited to the contract price. Husnee’s latest batch of cat food turns out to be defective, and most of his cats become ill and die within a month of eating it. Advise Husnee.
Instructions to students:
1. This assignment carries 100 marks.
2. The deadline for this assignment is 14 th June 2020, 13:59.
3. You must refer to related legal principles and cases.
4. You must provide references where needed. References should be in American Psychological Association (APA) format.
5. Choose normal margins, 1.15 line spacing, Times New Roman font and font size 12.
6. Word limit of Assignment: 2500 – 3500 words (8-12 pages)
7. You are advised to use your own words in good command of English.
8. Upload a soft copy on Moodle for submission of the assignment. Plagiarism and cheating are serious offences and will be severely dealtwith.
This Business Law Assignment has been solved by our Business Law Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.