Internal Code: 6684
The purpose of this assessment is to enable students to demonstrate a critical awareness of previous research in an IT context within a chosen topic area through a basic understanding of research theory and techniques. It requires clear communication of ideas in a professional manner so that the reader can easily understand the purpose and results of your research. Overall goals of this assignment are to help you to:
• Become more knowledgeable about finding and using varied research sources in your chosen area in IT.
• Further, develop your critical thinking skills and back up your points with evidence.
• Become more adept at synthesizing information and developing informed views.
• Discipline yourself to follow a scholarly research format to document in-text sources and a references page (bibliography).
• Compose a well-organized, clear, concise, research paper to expand your knowledge on a research question in your chosen area.
1) Determine the role IT research plays in contributing to organisational innovation and success.
2) Critique advanced communication theory for organisations.
3) Identify appropriate research philosophies for IT projects, which match organisational approaches.
4) Identify appropriate methodologies and methods, for an organisational IT research project.
Get 500 Words For FREE on Your Next Assignment By Australia's #1 Assignment Help Provider