ITE 422 - Network Administration, National Aeronautics & Space Administration ( NASA) & DNS Server Including IP Address - IT Assignment Help
Question Task Id: 0
- Subject Code :
- University :
ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY TvAssignmentHelp is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
United Arab Emirates
To understand network latency and to identify between standalone servers and clusters. The assignment helps the student to distinguish between the actual server name and alias name
1.Identify the domain name for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration ( NASA ) 2. Write a command that shows your IP address
3.Identify the IP address of your DNS server
4.Identify the IP address of your gateway
5.Identify the IP address of your target server that will be dealing with your requests
6. Does the target server have an IPV6 available, state these addresses?
7. State if the server is part of the cluster or not? If so list all servers with their addresses.
8. Show all the IP addresses of all routers ( hops ) between your PC and the target server
9. Calculate the latency time that would take a small packet to reach the target server.
10. What is the actual name of the NASA server?
11. What is the Round Trip Time ( RTT ) between your PC and server
12. Save all of the outputs in the file <Your ID>_Network
This ITE 422 - IT Assignment has been solved by our IT Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment Experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.