Introduction to Measurement of Construction Works - Trade-Specific Preliminaries - Construction Management Assignment Help
- Internal Code :
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
Measure [i.e. take off] and prepare the Bill of Quantities for the following:
1. Stairs – there are two stairs in the drawing, measure them
2. Columns – measure for both floors
3. Beams – measure the beams for both the suspended slab and the roof beam 4. Suspended slab
In all the elements, your measurement must cover the following:
• General Notes
• Trade-specific Preliminaries
• Concrete work
Where applicable, use the query sheet to resolve all elements of the work requiring your reasonable assumptions.
You must use a software application to complete your work. You will find that it is best if you save your file into a single portable document format, preferably in the following order:
• Cover; must show your Student ID, Assignment details and originality statement
• Bill of Quantities; detailed, unpriced, must contain general notes, preambles, prelims, measurement outcomes
• Take off; must contain your take-off lists, preambles, the actual measurement
• Query sheet; must itemized issues you want to resolve and how your resolved assumptions and allowances about them
This Construction Management Assignment has been solved by our Construction Management Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.