International Organisation: International Market- Management Report Writing Assignment HelpDownload Solution Now
Management Report Writing Assignment Help:Task:
The conditions applicable from the institute for the assignments are as follows:
All assignments must be submitted as an electronic document in MS Word (12 Times New Roman script)
Must follow Harvard Referencing system (incl In-text citations and Bibliography)
Must be Plagiarism free.
Must pass Turnitin test (below 15%). Screenshot must be included in the assignment for proof and re-verification.
Images as illustrations can be used where appropriate.
Page count is preferable between 15 ~ 35 pages.
Word count has to be around 3000 ~ 4000 (excluding images, Bibliography of course)
Assessment Brief: Task and General Guidelines
Choose any international organisation (with any product) of your choice preferably where you are
working or worked with or familiar with and prepare an entry plan for international markets. Your
report should investigate various factors that influence the entry mode of the company into the
global market along with the potential barriers that might hinder the expansion of the chosen firm.
Various marketing strategies in order to enter into the international market should also been
explored. The details of the expected project report format is given below:
1. Executive Summary: [10 Marks]
2. Introduction: Provide some background information on the chosen organization in the
context of marketing management. [15 Marks]
3. Application of theory to practice: The following concepts/theories/models should be
(1) Marketing process and strategies. [10 Marks]
(2) A critical evaluation of marketing mix of the chosen organization. [20 Marks]
(3) The role of marketing models, tools and techniques in developing new products and
effective marketing plans. The models discussed should include at least one model among
(Porter’s Model, SWOT Analysis, and PESTLE) and at least one Model among (BCG
Matrix, Ansoff Matrix and Product Life Cycle Model). [30 Marks]
4. Conclusions and Recommendations: Provide recommendations for adequate marketing
strategy for the chosen organization to expand the business in the global market. [15 Marks]
5. References: you should use the Harvard referencing system only.