IBO02- International Marketing Management- Master of Commerce
- Subject Code :
- University :
Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Country :
IBO02- International Marketing Management- Master of Commerce Assignment help
1) (a)Distinguish between the following
i) High-Tech Positioning and High-Touch positioning
ii) Product and Service
(b) Write short notes on the following:
i) Piggybacking ii) EPRG Orientation
2) What do you understand by international marketing, multinational marketing and global marketing? Discuss how international marketing involvement and commitment of the company changes in the above three contexts.
3) An Indian tractor manufacturing company is planning to enter African markets in collaboration with a local company in Africa. Discuss any two modes of international market entry suitable in this context, and comment on their relative merits and limitations.
4) Differentiate between product standardization and adaptation in international marketing. Evaluate the various factors of standardization and adaptation, and suggest the conditions under which each of them is suitable.
5) Discuss various sales promotion tools in international marketing to enthuse consumers, middlemen and own sales force to buy/promote the product.
This IBO02: International Marketing Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Expert at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.