Internal Code: 1HJGJ
Task:For this paper, students are required to consider one of the topical scenarios provided at the end of this Unit Outline, and discussed in the tutorial, to identify a possible focus and aim for a research project Based on one of those scenarios, students are required to submit a written piece which
addresses the following elements of a research proposal:
• Identification of an appropriate research topic, focus and research aim.
• Articulation of the importance of and/or the need for the research (research justification).
• A brief review of recent research of relevance to your topic.
• Inclusion of a credible explanation of the relevance of the proposed research to social work (contribution to knowledge).
• Clear statement of the benefit of the research e.g. to an agency, workers, and/or service users, social policy.
• Articulation of the purpose of the research in the form of an appropriate research question or questions.
• Demonstration of the suitability of your research design for your proposed research
• Discussion of ethical issues relevant to the proposed research.
• The inclusion of a sampling and data collection plan and a data analysis plan.
Research instruments should be designed with reference to: Sarantakos, S 2013, Social research, 4th edn, Palgrave Macmillan, New York, Ch. 11 or 12. Include as an appendix a draft of any surveys or interview questions you will use. Text in appendices will not contribute to the overall document word count.
Get 500 Words For FREE on Your Next Assignment By Australia's #1 Assignment Help Provider