Internal Code : Mas5997
Store all of your artefacts of research in a secure location, for example, use PebblePad and store these as assets
The artefacts you collect may include:
- Consent, measuring instruments, questionnaires, interview guides, observation schedules and Information sheet
- Background discussion with reference list as per APA
- Ethics application and documentation confirming ethics
- Data analysis
- Procedures used in the research
- Research question outlining the theoretical frame and the methods
- How you drew the sample and sampling methods
- Implementing the research design
- Discussion after analysis using additional literature
- Recommendations for future research
- Recommendations and implications for practice
The following artefacts need to be submitted to EASTS for marking in the form of an essay.
- Briefly Introduce the research question and background (250 words – included in the overall word limit)
- Develop a discussion after you have analysed the data using additional literature including:
Recommendations for future research
Recommendations and implications for practice
- Include a Reference List in APA 6th edition style as outlined in Perrin (2015).
- Submit the 2200 WORD document through Turnitin. Instructions on how to do this are on the Interact2 site.