Health Risk for a Specific Older Adult Population - Health Assessment Answer
- Internal Code :
- University :
- Country :
Health Assessment Task
Part 1 - On your poster you must:
1. Identify a health risk for a specific older adult population (aged over 65 years or over 55 years if Australian First Peoples);
2. Recommend and justify the nursing requirements for older people diagnosed with, or at risk of, complex health conditions and/or cognitive decline associated with this health risk; and
3. Identify changes in the environment (natural, social and governmental) that put at risk the health of older people.
Part 2 – In your justification you must:
1. Provide a rationale and supporting evidence for the selection of the health risk in the specified older adult population, and
2. Justify your selection of the audience, included content, implications for nursing care related to change in environment, and the relevancy of selected poster features for your target audience.
3. Evaluate the implications for nursing care related to changes in the environment (natural, social and governmental) that have an impact on the health of older people.
This Health Assessment has been solved by our Health experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.