HEA8302 - Culture as a Determinant of Health Case Study - Health Report Writing Assessment Answer
- Internal Code :
- Subject Code :
- University :
University of Southern Queensland
- Country :
HEA8302: Culture as a Determinant of Health Case Study Report Writing Assessment Answer
Culture as a Determinant of Health
This assessment will build on the learning material from 4 & 5 in the study desk. Please complete these before attempting to answer this assessment. Contact your course examiner early should you have any difficulty in understanding the assessment requirements. The second assessment focuses on the application of the information you gathered from your Case Study Part One: Assessment in the form of specific strategies for working effectively with culture as a determinant of health in your chosen practice context/situation. It is to be written in report form to include an abstract. Word count does not include your abstract nor your matrix.
1. Summary of Practice Context and Goals: Refer to assignment one. Provide a summary and indicate the requirements of your practice situated within the parameters of cultural safety/awareness or cultural equity, briefly stating its goals. Explain the meanings of human rights and empowerment practice as these apply to your chosen practice context.
2. Application of Practitioners Empowerment Matrix: Explain the meaning, value, and role of reflexive practice on your own professional and cultural identity and status as it applies to your particular situation. Provide a concise assessment of your practice situation through applying the Practitioners Empowerment Matrix (Table 5.2), filling out all the columns as relevant to your chosen practice situation and include the matrix format in your assignment.
- Provide three brief summary statements of the power and culture elements you have just listed as these relate to each column (i.e., a summary for the Institutional Context, the Practitioner’s Context and the Community Context).
- Then provide two summary statements regarding the key dynamics of power and culture being enacted in your situation regarding how these appear to be: (a) shaping health and wellbeing outcomes and your practice context more generally and (b) enacted more specifically in relation to the individual/family/community of your practice context.
- Strategy Implementation: Propose a brief plan regarding how you might work effectively with culture as a determinant of health in your practice context. Include proposed strategies, level of implementation, who needs to be involved, resources and support needed and preliminary steps. Include one or two examples of progress indicators as well as possible unintended consequences.
- Support your implementation strategy with at least current references from the literature.
This Health Assessment has been solved by our Health experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.