Global Business News Case Study - People Management - Management Assignment Help
Order Code: 3_21_14575_468
Question Task Id: 265195
- University :
Universal Business Academy TvAssignmentHelp is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
You have recently been appointed as an intern for the prestigious monthly magazine ‘Global Business News’. You work in the Human Resources Research Section that provides articles on all aspects of HR including what motivates individuals and teams and the links to management strategies in organisations.
As part of your induction to this new role your manager wants you to have a firm understanding of how structure and culture impacts on people in organisations. She also wishes you to understand the approaches to managing the differences between individuals which impact on their performance in the workplace.
She has informed you that a meeting will take place with her for a discussion on the topics below. In preparation for this meeting you have decided to produce a file which addresses each of the topics listed. You will present this file to her at the meeting. The file may be used to provide information to new staff so it is important it is written in an appropriate style.
• An explanation of how organisational structure impacts on people in organisations
• An analysis of how organisational culture impacts on people in organisations
• An explanation on how personal differences impact on individuals’ behaviours at work
• An analysis of the management styles needed to deal with differences in behaviours
Following a successful meeting and on completion of your induction your manager has been very impressed with your work so far. She has asked you to submit a draft article for a special edition of the magazine which is focusing on leadership and HR. The purpose of this article is to help readers understand the organisational factors that impact on people performance. Your article should include case studies of business leaders and organisations and cover the following points:
• an analysis of the effect of leadership styles on individuals and teams.
• an explanation of the benefits of flexible working practices to individuals and organisations.
Having been in your post for 5 months and recently completed the induction process, the staff induction team has asked you to make a contribution to their programme. They have asked you to provide a presentation for new colleagues, on the different methods for developing human resources. Your presentation should cover the topics below and you should also prepare detailed hand outs, which the team can use.
• An explanation of how motivational theories can be applied to developing people in organisations
• An explanation of the different uses of coaching and mentoring in organisations
Your manager has encouraged you to do some work on other aspects of people management in preparation for a series of planned articles. You should prepare detailed notes on the following:
• a review of people management strategies used in an organisation
• an assessment of the impact on people of management strategies used in organisations
• recommendations for strategies to promote high levels of performance.
This Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Experts at TV Assignment Help. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.