General Journal Entries - Khalid Retail Store - Report Writing Business Assignment Help
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
On April 01, 2016 Anees started business with Rs. 100,000 and other transactions for the month are:
- Purchase Furniture for Cash Rs. 7,000.
- Purchase Goods for Cash Rs. 2,000 and for Credit Rs. 1,000 from Khalid Retail Store.
- Purchase computer for Rs 5000 out of which Rs 2000 was paid as cash and the remaining were credited as Notes payable.
- Sold goods to Rahim Sons of worth Rs 6000 cash Received 3000.
- Sold Goods to Khan Brothers Rs. 12,000 and Cash Sales Rs. 5,000.
- Owner withdrew of worth Rs. 2,000 for personal use.
- Paid Khalid Retail Store Rs. 500. 26. Received Rs. 10,000 from Khan Brothers.
- Received Rs. 3,000 from Rahim sons. 28. Paid Rent of Rs 2000 for the month of April.
- paid utility bills for the month Rs 1800 30. Paid Salaries Expense Rs. 2,000
1. Prepare general journal entries for the above given transactions
2. Post the entries to Ledger from General journal
This Business Assignment has been solved by our Business Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.