Future Developments in the Field Computer Security and Forensics - NHS Premises - Cyber Security Assignment Help
On completion of this unit you should be able to:
Knowledge and understanding
Develop the ability to analyze situations, isolate problem areas and propose solutions in relation to Computer Security and Forensics, critically evaluate a specialist area, applying knowledge and skills in a practical way, establish and specify the contribution to knowledge achieved through in-depth research and extend current thinking to cater for future developments in the field Computer Security and Forensics.
Skills and abilities
Develop competence in abstracting a wealth of current information from literature or situations, devising and following a clear process of investigation, assimilating material in an effective manner and work creatively under guidance of a member of staff, planning and presenting a comprehensive thesis in a professional manner according to the project timescale.
Please answer the following questions by circling YES or NO as appropriate.
1. Does the study involve vulnerable participants or those unable to give informed consent (e.g. children, people with learning disabilities, your own students)?
2. Will the study require the permission of a gatekeeper for access to participants (e.g. schools, self-help groups, residential homes)?
3. Will it be necessary for participants to be involved without consent (e.g. covert observation in non-public places)?
4. Will the study involve sensitive topics (e.g. obtaining information about sexual activity, substance abuse)?
5. Will blood, tissue samples or any other substances be taken from participants?
6. Will the research involve intrusive interventions (e.g. the administration of drugs, hypnosis, physical exercise)?
7. Will financial or other inducements be offered to participants (except reasonable expenses or small tokens of appreciation)?
8. Will the research investigate any aspect of illegal activity (e.g. drugs, crime, underage alcohol consumption or sexual activity)?
9. Will participants be stressed beyond what is considered normal for them?
10. Will the study involve participants from the NHS (patients or staff) or will data be obtained from NHS premises?
This Cyber Security Assignment has been solved by our Cyber Security Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.