Internal Code: MAS5536
Implement and Maintain Internal Control Procedures
When you are ready to submit your assessment, upload the file in OpenSpace using the
Assessment Upload links in the relevant Study Period of your course.
Uploading assessments in OpenSpace will enable Open Colleges to provide you with the
fastest feedback and grade on your assessment. If you upload your assessment in OpenSpace
you do not need to use an Assessment Cover Sheet.
Alternatively, you can print and post your assessment to:
PO Box 1568
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012
If you are submitting the assessment by post, please ensure that you use the Open Colleges
Assessment Cover Sheet (available in Support in OpenSpace).
- evaluate and adopt the audit plan for incorporation in the external auditor’s terms of
- ensure that risk areas identified by the Committee are incorporated in the audit plan
- discuss with the external auditor problems and reservations arising from the interim and final audits, and provide a forum (without the CEO or his nominees being present) for discussing and resolving problems and any other items raised by the external auditor
- discuss and approve the external auditor’s process for the rotation of audit partners
including managing any transition.
- the firm’s internal quality control procedures
- any material issues raised by the most recent internal quality control review or peer review of the firm or by any inquiry or investigation by governmental or professional authorities within the past five years concerning an independent audit or audits carried out by the firm, and any steps taken to deal with those issues
- all relationships between the external auditor and the Company.