FINA6019S - Financial Management - Case Study - Finance Management Assignment Help
Order Code: MAS44650
Question Task Id: 300521
- Subject Code :
- Country :
Learning Outcomes This assessment addresses the following subject learning outcomes:
a) Apply the key theories and principles of financial management within varying contexts.
b) Critically evaluate the role and content of each of the four main financial statements as sources of quantitative data, and their impact on business decision making.
c) Investigate and evaluate the range of issues involved in the different types of funding.
d) Understand and evaluate budgets and their impact on long and short-term business decisions.
e) Critically analyse financial statements using effective strategies and apply accountancy information for informed managerial decision-making.
The purpose of the assignment is to provide you with the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills acquired in FINA6019S Financial Management, to a practical task,
involving the use of ‘real?world’ accounting information. This is intended to consolidate your accounting knowledge and skills.
This assignment will contain two elements:
1. Schedule(s) of relevant ratios and other useful calculations
- The detailed calculation of relevant ratios and other useful calculations should be included, as one appendix, prepared using Excel. An example template is provided
under the assessment 2 information, FINA6019S appendix layout - Blank.xls.
- You will be advised by your facilitator as to which ratios to calculate.
- You are advised to show the formulae used in determining particular ratios and other figures.
2. A written report
The written report is the main element of this assessment. A sample template is provided under the assessment 2 information, FINA6019S Assignment Suggested Layout
The written report should:
- Explain what is revealed by the ratios and other calculations, in the context of the company’s profitability, asset efficiency, liquidity, capital structure, and market performance.
- In particular, any important changes over the two financial years should be identified, discussed and, where possible, explained.
- Provide an overall assessment of whether the company, over the recent financial year, has been better than the previous financial year, in the perspective of existing
equity investors (shareholders). In preparing this report, you should:
- analyse the financial statements of the business;
- identify key ratios and apply ratio analysis;
- argue the case of why the organisation may or may not succeed in the future and what the business should be doing to help it succeed;
- consider the impact of the political and competitive environment on the business;
This FINA6019S - Finance Management Assignment has been solved by our Finance Management experts at TV Assignment Help. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.