ESC407: Using Technology in the Classroom - Learning Management Systems - Essay Writing Assignment HelpDownload Solution Now
Internal Code: 1IECG
Essay Writing Assignment Help:Task: There are two parts to this assignment: Part A requires you to write a paper that examines the issues around the use of Learning Management Systems in an educational setting; Part B requires you to present and examine a number of selected classroom technologies that will support the achievement of learning outcomes from your chosen curriculum. 1. Learning outcome/s (400 words)part B Digital technology resourcesPart A: Student-Centred Learning and ICT Essay (1200 words) The Digital Education Advisory Group for Australia (DEAG) produced a report in May 2013 titled “Beyond the classroom: A new digital education for young Australians in the 21st century.https://docs.education.gov.au/system/files/doc/other/deag_final_report.pdf This report contains a number of recommendations about the use of technology in schools. The report states: “Principle 3. All learning should be student centred” (Digital Education Advisory Group, 2013, p. 27). You are to produce a short essay that outlines the main ways that pedagogically sound ICT use can help classroom learning become more student-centred. You should draw on the AEDG report, your text book, as well as other relevant academic literature in your discussion, backing up your views with research-based evidence from the CSU Library journal database. References: Digital Education Advisory Group. (2013). Beyond the classroom: A new digital education for young Australians in the 21st century. Retrieved from http://apo.org.au/node/34413 You are to describe a series of classes/lessons that form part of a unit of work, (approximately 1-2 weeks in total), and how you have used classroom technologies to meet the learning outcomes of your chosen curriculum document. This is not about lesson plans however. You need to include:
- The age/stage of the students that your classes are designed for
- Which curriculum document you are using - include a hyperlink and reference
- Which learning outcome/s you are addressing - include a hyperlink and reference
- Describe what students will be doing using ICT in order to meet the learning outcomes - what product will they be able to show or demonstrate at the end of these classes?
- What formative and summative assessment tasks will there be, and how do they meet the outcomes above?
- What learning theory will you use to underpin this series of lessons?
- The name of the technology and where it can be accessed/purchased (e.g. a URL)
- How will students be using the technology in your classes? (Don't include ‘passive’ tasks such as watching videos.)
- An explanation of how the technology will help you to meet the learning outcomes - how will the students be using it, and what will they be producing.
- Include relevant academic research that supports your approach throughout.