EnviroGo Ltd - Company Directors Course Assignment - Mangement Assignment Help
Order Code: 9_20_10342_345
Question Task Id: 185766
- University :
Australian Institute of Management TvAssignmentHelp is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
At an industry conference you found yourself chatting to Mark Justas, a passionate environmentalist. You and Mark share some interests, having both been brought up working with your parents on Clean Up Australia Day, with the local Landcare group on bush regeneration and clearing weeds in local waterways. Until recently, Mark had worked for EnviroGo Limited (EnviroGo), an organisation providing environmental services. EnviroGo has been in the media lately as the Queensland government controversially awarded it a large contract. The government defended its decision to award the contract based on the organisation’s previous achievements in successfully implementing state environmental programs.
PART 1 (suggested 1,800 words) As a director of EnviroGo Limited, you are asked to review each of the following six agenda items, 3.1, 3.2, 5.0, 6.0, 8.1 and 8.2, for the board meeting to be held on 7 November 2019. For each agenda item:
• Identify the key issue(s), state the reasons why you believe the issue(s) is/are significant, providing your analysis and rationale.
• State the questions you would ask at the meeting in relation to each item.
• Propose recommendations to address the issue(s) for the board’s consideration.
• Describe the anticipated outcomes, assuming your recommendations are adopted.
PART 2 (suggested 750 words)
As the proposed chair of the risk committee, you are asked to present to the board:
1. Comments on the composition and terms of reference of the risk committee;
2. The key risks currently facing EnviroGo, with a brief rationale for each; and
3. The core components of a risk management system and the role of the board in the risk management process.
PART 3 (suggested 450 words)
1. Identify five (5) additional (i.e. not previously discussed in answering any of the above) governance issues that should raise concerns for this board.
2. Outline why you identified each issue and what you recommend should be done to address each issue.
3. For each of the additional governance issues, state how you would personally seek to influence directors to accept your recommendations.
This Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.