Internal Code: MAS1400
Compare and contrast an example of food democracy with a large supermarket. In your essay you need to examine both the nature of “food” and “democracy” in your chosen environments. Address the following questions in your essay;
1. What do you notice about the fundamentals of “democracy” in your chosen example of food democracy?
2.Compare and contrast each example;
A. What do you notice in each site?
B. What stands out in terms of “food” and “democracy” and its’ principles in each example.
C. Use food democracy as a lens to examine how consumers are given choice or invited to participate, or not as the case may be, in each example
1. Explain what empowering public health practice is
2. Demonstrate an understanding of political activity in the context of empowering communities
3. Analyse the role of the public health practitioner
4. Consider the relevance of this statement to taking action on the social determinants of health.
Get 500 Words For FREE on Your Next Assignment By Australia's #1 Assignment Help Provider