Internal Code: 1HAIG
In this task you will critique the literature on a sports nutrition topic. For the topic you will be provided with a reference and you will also have to find other relevant references. More information on the topic/s and references will be provided during the session on the i2 site. There are three (3) parts to this task:
1.Annotation (300-500 words): For your selected topic annotate (summarise) the one (1) reading provided for the topic.
2.Literature Critique (1000-1400 words): You will find two (2) more relevant articles on the topic and critique them to provide a summary of the pros and cons related to the topic by analysing the strengths and weaknesses of the research. Your focus will be on the practical application that this research has informed. Other points that may be relevant to give consideration to are:
1. Who this research can be applied to? (Can it apply to everyone or only certain groups of people?)
2. How does this research influence your existing thoughts on the topic – it is consistent or different to your current views?
3. How might this research influence your possible future practice?
4. The limitations of the research including any bias, confounding issues, validity or ethical considerations.
5. Any real world factors/issues that may influence the quality or application of this research.
6. Differing views or controversy around your topic – which do you think is relevant
3. Conclusion (300-500 words): You will synthesize your work from part 1 and 2 into a summary clearly identifying what is the current practical nutrition application relating to your topic.
Your annotation should be no more than 300 words and should be clearly identified with a relevant heading. The annotation is a summary of the key points as they relate to sports nutrition and (if any) the practical application to health and performance.
Get 500 Words For FREE on Your Next Assignment By Australia's #1 Assignment Help Provider