Internal Code: IAH200
1. Analyse the changing business environment(s) globally and how they pose challenges to marketing management functions in organisations.
2. Develop marketing plans with application of appropriate marketing models, tools and techniques.
3. Evaluate the processes involved in brand management and how they influence consumer behaviour.
4. Evaluate the skills set needed as a creative marketer to launch new products/services in a dynamic global marketplace.
1. Complete the title page with all necessary student details and ensure that the signature of the student is marked in the declaration form.
2. All assignments must be submitted as an electronic document in MS Word to the LMS (Use 12 Times New Roman script).
3. Assignment that is not submitted to the LMS by the prescribed deadline will be accepted ONLY under the REDO and RESIT submission policy of Westford.
4. The results are declared only if the student has met the mandatory attendance requirement of 75% and/or a minimum of 50% under extenuating circumstances approved and ratified by the Academic Director.
5. The assignment should not contain any contents including references cited from websites like www.ukessays.com, www.studymode.com, www.slideshare.net , www.scribd.com.
6. Students can refer Wikipedia as a source of information, but the references cited in Wikipedia has to be mentioned.
7. Submit the assignment in a MS Word document with the file name being:
First Name Last Name_ abbreviation of the subject.
Example: John Smith_IMM.
Quick reference Checklist for the Faculty/Instructor to accept/reject the assignment before evaluation:
1. Adherence to the deadline of submission date.
2. Original cover sheet and format retained.
Choose any international organisation (with any product) of your choice preferably where you are working or worked with or familiar with and prepare an entry plan for international markets. Your report should investigate various factors that influence the entry mode of the company into the global market along with the potential barriers that might hinder the expansion of the chosen firm. Various marketing strategies in order to enter into the international market should also been explored. The details of the expected project report format is given below:
1. Executive Summary:
2. Introduction: Provide some background information on the chosen organization in the context of marketing management.
3. Application of theory to practice: The following concepts/theories/models should be covered:
(1) Marketing process and strategies.
(2) A critical evaluation of marketing mix of the chosen organization.
(3) The role of marketing models, tools and techniques in developing new
products and effective marketing plans. The models discussed should include at least one model among (Porter’s Model, SWOT Analysis, and PESTLE) and at least one Model among (BCG Matrix, Ansoff Matrix and Product Life Cycle Model).
4. Conclusions and Recommendations: Provide recommendations for adequate marketing strategy for the chosen organization to expand the business in the global market.
5. References: you should use the Harvard referencing system only.
Get 500 Words For FREE on Your Next Assignment By Australia's #1 Assignment Help Provider