Demonstrate Independent Research and Analysis - Consumer Behaviour - Finance Assignment Help
Question Task Id: 0
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
Assignment Task :
1. Critically evaluate the explanations of market and investor behaviour according to portfolio and prospect theories.
2. Extend the insights of behavioural finance to understand the nature of client relationships in the context of financial planning.
3. Compare and contrast the effects of emotionally intelligent behaviours and critical thinking behaviours on the outcomes of client engagements in a financial services company or licensee.
4. Critically examine the authenticity of communications from a financial adviser to a client with feedback from an assessment of communication styles.
5. Evaluate a range of heuristics, biases and decision errors made by financial adviser and clients in a context of financial services.
6. Build a professional development plan based on results and feedback from various sources.
Assignment presentation and referencing
You are required to research beyond the subject notes in answering the questions in this assignment.
Reference and cite all your sources when quoting or using material from external sources. Include a reference list at the end of your assignment.
You are required to:
• use appropriate presentation and format for your assignment
• demonstrate independent research and analysis
• demonstrate appropriate use of relevant references
• follow the Harvard referencing style as recommended in the ‘Referencing and Citations Guide’ available from the ‘Learning Hub’ in KapLearn
• include a reference list at the end of your assignment following the recommended referencing
Question 1 Identifying competencies and gaps (55 marks | Word limit: 2,500 words)
Read the information provided in Topics 2–4, as well as the required readings and additional resources. This assignment is designed to help you identify the competencies and behaviours that support ongoing client relationships during emotional periods of anxiety and anger. Assignment 1 should be used very briefly to set the context of Assignment 2.
Write your assignment with specific analyses of your competencies (e.g. strengths) and competency gaps (e.g. further learning) as indicated by the Genos emotional intelligence survey in Topic 2; the communication styles survey in Topic 3; and your observations of consumer behaviour in Topic 4.
You should discuss the following five (5) points at a minimum in your assignment.
1. Recall that Assignment 1 required you to identify a key business problem, the context of which can be elaborated with concepts of behavioural finance. Based on the context, you are required to give brief examples (strengths and weaknesses) of the general level of emotional intelligence across a group you can observe (e.g. your work colleagues or the people you interviewed). Apply Daniel Goleman’s emotional intelligence competency framework, presented in Topic 2. The objective is to observe emotional intelligence behaviours in practice.
2. Critically evaluate your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses relative to your observation group. Consider elements from your environment that impact on your strengths and weaknesses and how you can leverage off your strengths to take advantage of opportunities and overcome threats that impact your weaknesses. Apply your Genos emotional intelligence survey results. The objective is to identify opportunities where you can support your group and manage threats that you need to
overcome as a group, and areas where you should rely on support from the group.
This Finance Assignment has been solved by our Finance Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.