CPCCBC5010B - Construction OHS Management Plan Report - Site Induction - Construction Management Assessment Answer
- Subject Code :
Connect with CPCCBC5010B Expert Now
CPCCBC5010B - Construction OHS Management Plan Report - Construction Management Assessment Answer
Assessment Task: 2 Construction OHS Management Plan
Identify and visit a medium rise commercial building site in your local area.
Make contact with the site manager and arrange a meeting to discuss the rules and information available to workers on-site.
The aim of your meeting is to discuss the rules that apply to workers and visitors on the site.
Your questions must include (but not restricted to) the following:
1. What are the strategies used to pass on information to workers on the site?
2. What are the rules that workers on-site must comply with?
3. What information for visitors is displayed on-site and where is it displayed?
4. What information for workers is displayed on-site and where is it displayed?
5. What is covered in the site induction?
6. How is discipline maintained on-site in regard to workers not adhering to site rules?
1. Write a report on your findings from the site visit regarding OHS.
a. Communication and information.
b. Discuss these OHS issues as they relate to the company OHS Management System.
i. Strategies used to pass on information to workers on the site.
ii. Rules that workers on-site must comply with.
iii. Information for visitors is displayed on-site and where is it displayed.
iv. Information for workers displayed on-site and where is it displayed.
v. Information covered in the site induction.
vi. How discipline is maintained on-site in regard to workers not adhering to site rules.
2. Now you have an idea on OHS Management Plan, develop your own set of documents to take into any new construction project to ensure you have covered your legal obligations under OHS legislation.
Examine the documentation from the project you have selected from Estimate One.
3. Your report should include;
a. A site description
b. details of the contact person
c. Site plan
d. Project description
4. Occupational Health and Safety Management Plan should include:
a. Hazard Management plan template
b. OHS Co-ordination plan – obtain free download from Worksafe Victoria
c. Safe work method statement – Demolition
d. OHS legislation OHS act 2004
e. Site safety rules
f. Demolition rules and procedures
g. Emergency procedures
h. Training and supervision requirements
i. Hazard reporting
l. Plant documentation
This CPCCBC5010B: Construction Management Assessment has been solved by our Construction Management Assessment Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.