CPCCBC5001B: Apply Building Codes to the Construction Process - Construction Management Assignment Help
- Internal Code :
- Country :
Connect with Assignment Expert Now
Assignment Task :
Assessment (Practical Tasks)
This assessment has three (3) parts. Parts 1, 2, and 3 require you to use the BCA to draft a range of reports relating to the ‘deemed to satisfy’ and performance requirements, as well as considering alternate solutions. The plans used for this assessment tasks will be either those provided by your Assessor or those at the end of this assessment task’s specification1 in the absence of plans provided by your Assessor.
Part 1 – BCA assessment report
Your building company has submitted plans to the local council for assessment and compliance in regard to the ‘deemed to satisfy’ requirements of the BCA Parts A, C, D and E. The Building Surveyor has requested a detailed report demonstrating compliance with the BCA. Your task is to compile the report, detailing the compliance and non-compliance of the building in the plans.
You also need to indicate the purpose of the report and what is being reported on.
Write in boxes, or similar, what the building is required to be compliant with, how the building complies or what the building requires to be compliant with the BCA. For example:
Part 2 –Medium-rise project assessment
Part 2 of this assessment requires you to consider any non-compliances identified in Part 1 that may require assessment through an Alternative Solution. In doing this you must answer the following questions.
1. What is the classification/s of this building? Explain how you determined the classification.
2. Determine the type of construction for the building. Give reasons for your determination.
3. Determine if the egress travel distances comply with Section D of the BCA. Explain your answer and any requirements that could be built into the building to achieve compliance.
4. Mark on the plan all emergency lighting (including exit signage) that is required under the DTS provisions of Section E (include a symbol legend).
5. How many people can this building accommodate? (show all calculations)
6. What sanitary facilities are required for the building? (show all calculations)
7. What fire-fighting services and equipment are required for this building? Explain and mark on the plan the location of these (include in the symbol legend).
8. What type of smoke hazard management is required for the building?
9. Highlight walls that are required to have a fire-resisting level (FRL) and notate the level of fire
This Construction Management Assignment has been solved by our Construction Management Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.